Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Time waits for no one...

Here is the famous ever elusive Stellar Jay. I finally caught him on film!
We continue to grill, this was round one of veggies, which I finished off for lunch today. Oh, so good and my sweatshirt still smells like fire. (Turns out we both like that smell!)
"I am very disappointed in these bananas."
He finally got to throw them away and was very happy about it.
It actually rained yesterday, a lot. It was similar to a Midwest or a Marshall Islands rain. This picture is not out of focus. It was literally pouring out, the was people think Seattle is all the time. At school we are doing a play for one of my reading groups and it is both crazy and insanely cute and fun at the same time. Here are some pictures of the cuties! (Check out the dude in Topher's duds and the BABYHUNT T-shirt.)

No comments: