Monday, August 11, 2008

list

I have the I Am Not A Paper Cup mug and I love it. (Available at the Lower Queen Anne Metropolitan Market.)
Velocity Art and Design carries the We Are Happy To Serve You mug.
The difference would be the lid, I guess. Ceramic travel mugs taste better!

How to start a baked goods business on Chowhound
. And a helpful book on the same topic, appropriately titled: Bringing Home the Baking.

Velton's
Treehouse Blend is the only coffee we have been buying for home since we discovered it. We drink coffee hot in the morning and put in the fridge for later, some coffee does not retain a drinkability once chilled. The Treehouse Blend is seriously yummy, this summer I am putting almost the whole pot away solo. We get ours at Icebox, our awesome neighborhood grocery and deli!

Topher's mom bought us some cute oilcloth to use for a new tablecloth from Nancy's Sewing Basket, a "real" fabric store on the top of Queen Anne.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Topher and Heather!

I just wanted to thank you for giving Velton's Coffee a try, and to let you know how glad I am that you have found the Treehouse Blend to be to your liking! I love your blog, and look forward to checking in on it regularly. Thanks again for the mention; it truly made my morning.

- Velton Ross
Velton's Coffee Roasting Company