Sunday, September 28, 2008


Last weekend...our house was cozier with the Bakes...

Yesterday we rode our bikes to Ballard for brunch at Tiger Tail. I had my first Bloody Mary ever, they give you a checklist and you can pick what you want. I had a spicy one, it was really good! They just started serving brunch and it was big and delicious, especially after the ride.


We also stopped by The Dray for strong Stumptown coffee and to watch the end of a Futbol match, then it was down to the Market Street to check out Sonic Boom and stroll around. We also happened upon the Sustainable Ballard Fair and a new way to reduce your dependence on oil!
We ended up at the Jolly Roger taproom for dinner and drinks just in time to see the Badgers lose to Michigan. Today Topher is working and I am working a little at home, while watching the Packers and knitting a new sweater. Go Pack! (In case you are wondering, the Storm lost on Tuesday.)
I heard this on nrp and it inspired me...
Caring makes us human...

No comments: