Friday, December 19, 2008

Who's on vacation?

Cute Overload is a website dedicated to cute animal pictures and videos.

Bailey the Unknown Reindeer is a video making the rounds this year...


Can You See the Sunset from the Southside asks Can you see Santa from the Southside? and offers many Christmas songs you may have forgotten about to download for free. I got them all, but I am excited about Wham's Last Christmas and Debbie Gibson's Sleigh Ride.


The cute shelter dog of the week is...Lucy!

I love looking at stores Top Ten gift lists! Showpony is the store owned by former owner of Olivine. Check out her Top Ten list...so great! My wallet has been saved from the snow!

And I leave you with The Funky 16 Corners Hot Pants under the covers with James Brown mix! This site is amazing, download a playlist and put it on and get ready to party...good times!

No comments: