Saturday, May 16, 2009

Spring stopped by for the weekend here in Seattle. It is gorgeous out! I finally had my once every few years Aveda facial and I hope that I remember to do it more often. It felt wonderful and amazing to lay down and have someone else do the pampering for once.

We have been trying to catch up on all the movies we been wanting to see. So far we saw Slumdog Millionaire, Gran Torino, State of Play and Wolverine. All good movies, I was especially impressed my Wolverine. I thought the ads played it up as cheesy as the other X-Men movies, which is okay with me, but it was so much better then I expect. Awesome! I want to see it again. Next on the list is Star Trek.

Topher is at work right now and I am at home enjoying the warm weather. In the process of making my mom a birthday CD I discovered how much of my music is missing from the hard drive. So I plan on uploading some of it, we'll see how long it keeps my attention.

Today The Sounders play and we plan on barbecuing and watching the game at home. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

No comments: