Sunday, July 19, 2009

go sounders! go whedon!


Saturday we got to babysit Esther! She was very well behaved and both Topher and I got her to take naps! She is very cute and did well with my mom too! We watched the Sounders play Chelsea online, while Esther's parents were at the game and it was exciting to see even more people pack into the stadium!


Topher and I went to the annual Serenity geek out benefit on Saturday night. This year it was quite an affair; Serenity, dinner and Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog on the big screen! Next year we are going to have to dress up, we forgot this year. It was so fun to see it again and I am ready to watch Firefly again....Equality Now is the organization which Joss works to support through these annual screenings and the Seattle Browncoats made their target this year!!!

2 comments:

becky said...

Glad Esther was a good girl and hopefully you guys will be willing to watch her again. She had a blast too. I love the picture of Chris and Esther. Could you send it to me?

Heather said...

Can do! My mom also took some good ones, of Esther and I and all three of us! Finally!