Friday, July 30, 2010

Hello again,

I am waking up earlier and earlier. This is good in a way, work starts soon. I have to be there all next week for training. Today I am attempting to garage sale for the monkey. Topher had a good birthday. The past 2 days we have spent at the Seattle Art Museum viewing the Kurt and Andy Warhol exhibits. We also hit up the Happy Hour there and I had some delicious goat cheese stuffed morels. I have been knitting and "nesting" ie organizing and reorganizing the house over and over. One annoying side effect of being pregnant is swelling, which I hadn't experienced until a few days ago, so now I spend a few hours a day with my feet up, way up! to lessen the pressure. It is uncomfortable and kind of gross looking. We have a busy weekend coming up, lots of socializing.

Happy Friday!


No comments: