Monday, September 6, 2010

let's see...

We had a great 2nd anniversary! Topher had 2 days off and we relaxed together. We finally saw Babies and have been watching the Storm and the Sounders play. I am now 31 weeks pregnant and the baby is more and more active. I can see my belly move from the outside, which is a little strange, but better than no movement at all. The weather has cooled down, which has lessened my swelling, thank goodness. There is a Looney Tunes marathon right now and I am typing up meeting notes and classroom behavior observations for work. I have a lot of work to do, trying to not let it take over my whole day...I have a lot of built in incentives and breaks. I hope to also get some knitting, cooking and personal stuff in today. Hope everyone is having a nice Labor Day.

No comments: