Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hello everyone. Happy Sunday! Topher is at work and I am home trying to relax and get some work done today. We continue to clean and organize the house in general and of course for when the baby comes home. We finally purchased a desk! We have been thinking about it for so long and finally went to Crate and Barrel yesterday and ordered it. We haven't had a good place for the computer, speakers, hard drive and printer for sometime now. We also bought a poster for the nursery and a mobile for the baby to look at. We put it above the bassinet in our bedroom for now and plan on moving it to above the crib later. We have some more furniture moving to do and are still looking for a rug for in front of the fireplace. I think then, we will be happy with the way the house is set up.

I am trying to not work too hard, I get tired easily, but there is so much to do before I leave! I have more swelling and some other symptoms that tell us labor is on it's way, but of course there is no way of telling when.

No comments: