Tuesday, November 9, 2010

still waiting


I am now 40 weeks pregnant and still waiting for the little one to show it's face. We are trying to stay busy, so we don't go crazy thinking about it. Mom and I saw Wall Street and then we all saw the social network. We are all going out to Central Cinema tonight to watch Twin Peeks, the pilot and the 1st episode. I am looking forward to being comfortable in a booth and eating while watching! It's hard to go to a movie at night with such a pregnant body. We hope to also see Conviction and The Town while we continue to wait. Tomorrow we are planning on heading to SAM to see the Picasso exhibit together, hopefully Topher will get off early and we'll have some time to enjoy the show before it gets too crowded.


Yesterday we decided we needed to see a midwife, just to make sure the baby was okay. I was trying to walk and go to Yoga a lot, but then was told to try to rest more. Here is a photo of when Mom and I walked around Green Lake on one of the beautiful fall days that we have been enjoying, between the rainy days. Everything continues to be "normal". We have 4 appointments on Thursday! An ultrasound, centering group and then more tests to make sure we continue to be "normal". At that point I'll be 41 weeks. We continue to suggest to the baby to come on out, but it is still too young to understand what we are saying. They will let it go until 42 weeks and at that point we may have to be induced. I am doing everything in my power to speed it up, so we shall see...

No comments: