Saturday, September 15, 2007

Wandering 'Round

Yesterday was another excellent day of our excellent vacation. Heather figured out how to play Tetris on the laptop and I spent the morning staring out the window and organizing our CDs. We have too many CDs.

After that we decided to walk over to Fremont and hit the happy hour at Blue C Sushi. Avocado Rolls and Sake are good. Then we took a scenic stroll along the Lake Washington Ship Canal and were blessed by these words of wisdom:
Heather picked out a new ride for me to replace my beloved Ford Aerostar:
But I found something more in my price range:
And we rode to Fred Meyer in style:

Another classy evening out in Seattle!

1 comment:

adriennewt said...

good morning! looks like a fine morning to wander over to the globe for a pile of vegan breakfast grub, followed by a casual sunday walk to victrola!