Thursday, September 20, 2007

We're here...

Hey folks,

We made it back to Madison. Yesterday we took it easy, having lunch at Sai-Bai Thong and then got sidetracked and shopped at Hilldale and then saw Talk To Me with Eileen. We made it home to catch Top Chef and veg out on the couch. Now we are ready to hang out! So, give me a call and I promise to answer my phone this time...seriously. I promise, I am changing my ring to Brass Monkey right now.
(This is Topher, Heather is changing her cellphone right now, she told me to type. Hows it going everybody? Madison is nice today. Warmer than we expected. The leaves are starting to change though, so maybe it will get cold soon. I am hoping that they are still serving bratwurst on the Union Terrace. I wanna eat a bratwurst. If anybody back in Seattle needs any Wisconsin junk, let us know. Okay, here's Heather again)

This morning we snuck out and headed over to Mother Fools for delicious iced coffee and baked goods. Now we are heading to State Street...I am too caffeinated to type right now...

2 comments:

Paul Murphy said...

Hey guys -- How long are you here for? I'm going to the Dells until Sunday, starting Friday night. Laurel and I will be hanging tonight somewhere after 8 or so... Let's chat!

adriennewt said...

I'll trade you a happy face cupcake for a mighty-o donut! :) Enjoy!