Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween! Cupcakes! Party!

Look at these beautiful cupcakes. These are cupcakes Heather is making for me to eat. Well, technically they are for lots of people to eat, we've invited a few friends over to celebrate Halloween and have a drink and a cupcake.
So Heather has spent the afternoon driving me crazy by making the apartment smell like delicious cupcakes.
Now were gonna eat some dinner and then we're gonna put on silly costumes and then I'm gonna eat some cupcakes.

yummy.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Yes, I made cupcakes. They are REALLY good! I mean REALLY GOOD. They are Chai Latte and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes and are from a cookbook Topher bought me called "Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World" and this is a serious possibility. I also used Red Mill Gluten Free All Purpose Flour instead of Wheat Flour and it worked beautifully...

Paul Murphy said...

Oh yum! May I have the recipe? We made some cupcakes, too...but outta Pillsbury Funfetti mix, haha. Check out the pic of the red velvet cake Paul made, too! S C A R Y. . .
http://lambrightmurphy.blogspot.com

Heather said...

hell yeah. in the mail....

nelsreese said...

cupcakes were GOOD!