Monday, December 10, 2007

Anniversary!

Topher decided that today was our Anniversary... or at least the celebration, we decided over dinner that we can change the date to whenever we want. He took me out to Ototo Sushi and also gave me some beautiful earings from Bouncing Wall. Now we are home and are going to watch Cannibal the Musical or Super Troopers.
Today I got a very unexpected package from knit.1 magazine. I won the Fall cover kit! I received this yarn and get to make a funky hat after I am done with all the Christmas funny business I have got myself into...

Life is good, FYI: I am over my sickness. Finally. Now I have to go and eat Newman-O's and drink Red Beret...

2 comments:

Betsy said...

happy anniversary! I love you two together....

Rae said...

You are a knitting celeb now, and I knew you when we were just trying to figure out how to purl.
I owe you some mail... and I PROMISE it is coming soon.