Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kwik-E-Blog


Hey everybody, this blog is gonna be quick because I'm tired and also I'm distracted because my wife and I are watching Hole in the Wall right now on Fox. It's the stupidest game show I have ever seen.

We've been pretty busy lately. Work is taking up a lot of time and energy for both of us. I've been working the 4:30am breakfast shift at the Hotel a lot, which means my sleep schedule is all screwed up and I'm really sick of French Toast. And Heather is a special ed teacher. Special Ed teacher is a hard job. She works a lot too.

We have managed to get out and about a few times lately. We've been to a cool little toy store downtown a few times called Schmancy. They sell nifty toys like these awesome little Simpsons figures:
So far our collection includes Lisa and Apu, but I'm hoping to get some more. Also the store had a cool art show recently called Plush You. Heather and I attended the opening and bought some honest-to-god ART. Which was cool. I'll post a picture once the show is over and our new art graces our walls.

The other reason we like going to Schmancy is that it's pretty close to a Japanese restaurant we discovered recently. It's called Wann and its an "izakaya" style restaurant . The thing that I'm craving from Wann right now is the Takoyaki. Which is kind of like doughnuts, but with octopus in it. It's delicious. I guess it's Japanese street food. Street food is always the best.

I'll blog more later. I'm sleepy. G'night everybody!

No comments: