Sunday, May 16, 2010

I am recognizing that the voice inside my head is urging me to be myself but never follow someone else Because opinions are like voices...

Topher is putting together the crib. I am trying to keep Leo (the dog we are dog sitting) from licking his face while he is trying to screw in bolts. It is a beautiful weekend in Seattle. Yesterday we made coffee cake and had that and some incredible strawberries for breakfast. We took Leo to the local dog park and then walked down to Golden Gardens. Then we went out to do errands and got home in time to watch the Sounders WIN!

----> Heather started writing this blog, but now she is at prenatal yoga class and I am sitting in a coffeeshop drinking a beer. It's a lovely Sunday, I didn't even have to work today. We might go see a movie tonight, or maybe just watch the Seattle Storm on TV. Later on I am going to trim my beard, the dog we are watching has a nicer looking beard than I do. I don't like being the beard slob in my own house.
Okay, I have to get back to cruising Craigslist for cheap furniture. The crib looks great but we still need a few things to get our house in order before the little person shows up.

Have a great week!

No comments: