Sunday, May 23, 2010

I really feel like the last 4 months have been a whirlwind...I finished the first part of my Professional Certification yesterday! We don't meet again until September, so that gives me time to relax. I wrote my last 2 IEPs of the year and still have meetings, but at least most of the paperwork is done. I am also done with my first trimester and feeling like my energy is increasing. I have been able to cook more and have been to pick up some old knitting projects.

Topher has been trying to work more and is at work today. I am relaxing at home today and it feels like a huge weight has been lifted from me. Next week we are going to see the Storm on Tuesday night, they are undefeated so far! Then we are going to a Sounders game on Wednesday night. They are playing the BOCA Juniors, the very popular Argentinian futbol team. Thursday night we have our first Centering Pregnancy class and in between all of that I have an IEP meeting and at least one placement meeting. I am looking forward to the end of the year like I have never before.

No comments: