Wednesday, February 13, 2008

this week...

I have been subbing in West Seattle for the last three days...in a position that has the opportunity to be a full time job for the rest of the year. It happens to be serving the exact population of students that I absolutely love working with, but it is only Wednesday and I am tired. I will give the Principal my resume tomorrow and we will see what happens...

Tomorrow is Valentines Day and so far that has meant planning a lesson that is fun, but not too fun for a group of 2nd and 3rd graders and Topher buying me stickers to give out. (I haven't decided whether to get candy on the way to work or not yet.)

As I was about to write something about how this year Valentines Day has an different meaning for me and I just got the best present from Topher...gotta go!

xoxo Heather

No comments: