Thursday, February 7, 2008

transitions

Yesterday I thought it was about time for a blog posting, but I wasn't sure what to write. This morning, (I took the day off today), I have these random thoughts that made the last week of my life a GREAT one...

* Hoping that Mitt Romney is NOT an option for our country's leadership is no longer a dream.
* Gaining a new understanding of American Football and the other Football means I can enjoy even more games. Being reminded of how much I really like sports and not being embarrassed of this.
* Growing older just keeps getting better.
* Rodney Yee exhilarates my body and mind.
* Middle schoolers are still adorable.
* The obstacles that helped prevent me from true happiness everyday have dissipated...
* Saint Patrick's Day is coming soon! (My favorite holiday!)
* I am not ready to get a dog yet, as it breaks my heart every time there is a dog that resembles Bibby at the shelter. But loving them up there is good for us both.
* All we need is love...(But, good music, good food and great friends help too!)

No comments: