Saturday, May 3, 2008

Luven Me

I wasn't really sure we would see a lot of hummingbirds near our house besides Topher's sighting. He had to take down the feeder, because the nectar was old. As I sit at the dining room table on a foggy, drizzling Saturday morning hummingbirds continue to emerge from the large Cedar Tree in front of our window. So small and quick, you really have to be sitting in one place long enough just staring. I had just woke up and was waiting for my new Nelly CD to rip onto the computer. I got to sleep in this morning, which felt wonderful, it has been awhile since I got enough sleep. Last night we went to a different sports bar, we are still trying to find a good one, to watch 2 games. The Cavaliers and the Jazz are going to the second round and the Hawks and Celtics are tied and playing game 7 tomorrow. The Hawks Celtics game was close and exciting to watch...

Today I am making some necklaces and relaxing before I head down to the shelter this afternoon. Then we are planning a trip to Goodwill for plant furniture(they are currently taking over the porch) and jewelry. I am still fighting some sort of sickness that has been lingering around. I thought I had everything possible, until this popped up....Peace out

No comments: