Wednesday, April 30, 2008

to the dogs!

I have been extremely tired and going and going....

Tonight we went to the Seattle Canine Club Help the Animals Benefit & Auction and scored! With memories of the Whole Foods Specialty Department in mind I could not help but bid on a Classic Raclette Grill and we were excited to see 2 Nas tickets up for the bidding!!!! (That's my boy!)
Yes, his new album is N*gger and the title track is "Be A N*gger Too" and that makes people uncomfortable, but I heard the song and it is DEEP and needed in this day and age. Wanna listen?...click here. (I am a baby in the world of the internet and this is the only link I know of.)

As for everything else? My position at my school was cut, so I will be applying for other jobs around town and trying to build my craft stash up for extra income.

Topher is lovingly watching basketball with me and it is so exciting. I am so happy to see Mike Bibby's new crew doing well and on the other side is Kevin Garrett and Ray Allen...so it's all good! The playoffs are truly always a high point of my year and it is nice to have someone to enjoy it with once again! I was so pleased to see the Hornets take the first round and let's all be honest the Lakers and Spurs are just plain snoresville. (Also isn't it a shame that KG and Allen's good nature has not rubbed off on Pierce yet?)

Go Hawks! And that moustache is truly amazing....

No comments: