Tuesday, January 22, 2008

the beginning...

monday morning was my last dog walking shift. all the dogs had been walked, so we got to hang out with these 10 week old cuties! and then i visited with a old cocker spaniel, who was also adorable. i'll still have matchmaking shifts on the weekends.

i am looking forward to working soon, but a la MDE, the paperwork is still not completed for the new subs. so now we wait...for everyone who wants to ask me about work: no, i have not started working yet, i will soon and that's that.

i am determined in the meantime to knit through my stash, as i hope to be stash-less always. my sinus infection seems to be finally gone, with thanks to red wine and raw fish last night, i think. my friend sarah is coming to stay with us tomorrow for a few days. very exciting...have a good week.

No comments: