Monday, January 14, 2008

Topher is amazing...

" (Boat Street Kitchen Brunch) Was there this morning. The scramble with red pepper and goat cheese was probably the most perfect scramble to which I've ever been a party, and came with a wonderfully warm, soft on the inside and crusty on the outside hunk of baguette and simple, tasty fruit. The cornmeal custard cake was also killer, and came with a very nice, spicy link o' sausage.

I enjoyed my meal all the more for a service anomaly: the entire waitstaff was 30-40 minutes late, and the chef selflessly extended himself to the first wave of diners, graciously and efficiently taking orders, serving food, figuring out the coffee machine, etc.

Although I urge the servers to invest in better alarm clocks, BSK definitely endeared itself to me today."
This is from Chowhound.com and here's the link

No comments: