Wednesday, January 30, 2008

the incomplete list of absolutely everything that happened since the last blog

Hi everybody, it's me Topher, I told H. that I would write a blog (for once) and thats what I'm doing. I'm lazy though, so I'm not gonna write complete sentences, I'm just gonna list off stuff that happened since January 22nd (with pictures.)

1. I worked too much cause my co-worker went on vacation.
2. I burned myself three times in three days.
3. It was really nice outside. We went to Le Pichet and Wasabi Bistro and the sculpture park.









4. Sarah Martin came to town!









5. We drank beer and wine and walked around.
6. I worked some more.
7. We went to Archie McPhee and la Carta de Oaxaca.









8. Enchiladas!









9.We watched the Seattle Supersonics very nearly beat the Sacramento Kings. It was an awesome game with awesome seats. (I highly recommend the tall scalper guy by the bus stop.)

10. I got 2 days off!
11. We bought some new CDs ( I got Black Mountain, H. got Vampire Weekend.)
12. We bought some excellent comic books.
13.We ate sandwiches in Georgetown.
14. We sat on the couch and watched movies and read comic books.
15. We went to Uwajimaya and H. bought me weird asian beers and my favorite cheese karls.









okay, theres a bunch of other excellent adventures that happened too (more sushi, more Goodwill shoppin') , but I'm lazy, and I have to go back to work tomorrow, and I wanna eat some pumpkin pie.

Talk to you later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I´m Mexican, i don´t speak and write English very good, I like enchiladas too... And also i visited oaxaca. I write you soon..

Ps. Do you speak Spanish?