Wednesday, April 16, 2008

OLE!


Hola...

Estoy tan excitado por esta noche! Vamos a juego de futbol! Mexico y China juegan! Man, my Spanish really sucks! I try....it's hard here is the states. And writing it is also really hard! I have never been to a big Futbol game! When I say big, I mean BIG!!! It's at Qwest Field, where the Seahawks play. We listened to a Reggaetron Podcast from Puerto Rico and now we are chillin' to Los Tigres Del Norte, while Topher is making me Vegan Eggs Benedict for dinner! We are meeting up with his sister and brother in law in the parking lot to celebrate first....and then the cathartic act of watching MEXICO beat China.

OLE.....

p.s. Though part of my beef with China is Human Rights, ie. Tibet, but it is also Animal Rights. Listen to this Radio Lab (Which is always awesome by the way.) on Zoos and see how you feel...

No comments: