Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It was a good day.

I finally got a haircut yesterday and it's extreme in a good way. I get it dyed tomorrow by the same person, she's good. I think it's cold out, but I have been in here all day, yes, knitting and trying to clean as much as I can. I feel lazy! Yesterday Topher was off and we went Downtown and to Capital Hill to hang out....then back to Fremont to watch some sort of sporting event...we had to settle for Sports Center, which is always good. Leading to a half-assed discussion of what team will end up in Seattle when the Sonics move on.

Chantrelles are in season and they are delicious. I begin dogwalking at the shelter next Monday morning, my cousin is coming into town for Thanksgiving and that's about it.

Soundtrack: Walking With The Begger Boys- Elf Power
Liquid of choice: Tazo Zen

No comments: