Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday!

Hi everybody. This is Topher. I'm writing the blog today, because Heather is busy making cookies right now. She is making cookies called Chocolate Buttons. I am going to eat these cookies. In other news, Heather got her hair dyed today. It looks awesome. It took the people at the Aveda School 6 hours to dye her hair. I was mad because they didn't even get her any lunch or anything. She just sat in a chair starving to death for six hours. So we went out to dinner at Bamboo Garden. Then everybody felt better.
Now we are going to watch DVDs that I got from the library and sit on our comfortable couch .

In more Topher-related news - I went to work today. It was okay. I made some mussels and some cabbage soup. Probably the most exciting thing that happened was that I banged my hand on a table while taking out the compost. (Yes, my job composts, this is Seattle.) I know nobody is reading this right now because you're all just wondering what Heather's hair looks like. Dont worry, it looks really good. Here's a picture:

No comments: