Sunday, November 11, 2007

OMG

There has been a car alarm going off for 2 days down the Queen Anne hill from us. I hate to hate, but I swore to swear at the dumb car when walking to the shelter today for my final training. But, as I type this I hear, perhaps a tow truck, something and the horn traveling past my house, up the hill...I may have some peace and quiet on this Sunday morning finally...

Topher's working brunch this morning, his new job is great. (I keep bugging him to post something and he groans, so I'll do it for him.) Yesterday we hung out with Topher's family and then hit the Ballard nightlife and it was VERY entertaining...I don't even know how to explain what I do not understand.

Tonight we are going to see Rear Window (in a movie theater!) one of my favorite movies of all time, which Topher has never seen! That's about it folks...

No comments: